The legislation identified and established 8 regional development areas in Romania. Each development region has its own Regional Development Agency and they act as the executive body for the Regional Development Board.
North-East Regional Development Agency is a:
- of public utility
- legal entity
- set up according to the Law no. 151 from 1998 and the Decision of Neamt Court of Law no. 38PJ/01.04.1999
- executive body for North-East RDB.
North-East Regional Development Agency has received recognition in the field of Quality Management from TUV RHEINLAND ROMANIA by obtaining the ISO 9001: 2015 certification for the following areas:
- Planning and programming of regional development;
- Implementing programs with European funding;
- Information and training of project beneficiaries;
- Business development in the region.